Abbi Lichtenstein, Certified Health and Wellness Coach now offers Lotus Point Wellspring group coaching retreats. Topics for group coaching could include goal setting, creating a vision board, learning about ways to manage stress, balance work and family life, nurture yourself and your relationships, adding mindfulness in your daily life, the practice of self-compassion and self-care, and/or other various topics, depending on the members.
The Wellspring retreat includes:
1) 2 hours of coaching including meditation
2) vision boarding (depending on group’s interest)
3) goal setting in a supportive, accepting, and safe space where group members can feel comfortable to talk.
4) Snacks, coffee, and tea
5) 1 hour of yoga with a Lotus Point Wellness yoga teacher
Group coaching is ideal for those who belong to an existing group, such as a book club, mom’s group, or business-development group and who want further support in target areas of growth. It is also ideal for those who want to form a group with your friends who can support one another.
The benefits of group coaching are that each member will experience:
1) support from others in the group
2) a sense of connection
3) different perspectives from each person in the group
5) a safe, supportive environment
6) increased sense of empowerment
7) movement forward toward their goals
8) learning about oneself from others
9) engagement with others
10) help with healing
to discuss which topics may benefit you or your group and to schedule a date.