A Circle Of Support Just For You!
(Because mommying is hard and you need others, too)
6-WEEK SUPPORT GROUP PLUS YOGA
When was the last time you did something to take care of YOU?
This Support Group is for moms who have children from birth through pre-school who want to process this new life phase of motherhood with others in the same boat.
Each weekly session will include sharing and discussion, followed by 45 minutes of yoga to nourish, stretch, strengthen and ground you.
Session Topics include:
- Is THIS Normal?!? (Everything You Were NOT Expecting)
- Embracing my Mom-Body, the Chaos, and the Crumbs(Navigating Becoming a Mother)
- How Can I manage it all? (Coping when Resources are depleted)
- The Vanishing Village (Making and Maintaining Connections)
- The Complex Emotions of Mothering(Maintaining self-awareness and calm and understandinghow our own mothering influences how we mother)
- Beyond Caffeine and Wine (Healthy and Sustainable Self-Care)
Space is limited, reserve your spot now!
An initial phone call with Juleen is encouraged. Juleen can be reached at 301-960-1198 x705.
* Please wear your favorite stretchy mom-clothes to maximize your yoga flow.
What is the cost of Mommy’s “TIME IN” Support Group?
Cost: $450 for all 6 sessions
Juleen with questions or to register at 301-960-1198 x705