Stress & Anxiety Reduction Groups with Yoga for 2nd-3rd Graders
Group experiences can provide a wonderful way to gain support. Children develop understanding of stress and develop healthy coping styles.
Yoga is a natural extension of this process.
What is Calming Butterflies?
Calming Butterflies is a form of play/support therapy that meets weekly for 75 minutes. The sessions are broken up into 45 minutes of therapy and 30 minutes of yoga.
This program is designed for 2nd-3rd grade girls and boys, who will be grouped accordingly.
Is Calming Butterflies Right for my child?
Does your child…
- seem to get overwhelmed easily?
- complain of stomach aches, headaches or other somatic symptoms?
- worry about his/her grades & performance?
- seem more nervous than other children?
- feel uncomfortable in social situations?
Sign up now to receive more information about how to reduce your child’s stress level now!
Help Your Child Find a
Sign up for information about
Calming Butterflies for your child.