Finding Your Home Within: Support Groups for children and teens who are experiencing separation/divorce (various age groupings – call for details).
These groups are an opportunity to gather together with others to learn how to cope when parents are going through a separation or divorce.
It will provide a way to connect with peers who are sharing similar challenges.
- Creating a safe space to share thoughts and feelings related to separation/divorce
- Learning tools to make transitions between houses easier
- Understanding how separation/divorce has impacted their life
- Learning coping tools to help foster self-growth
- Learning ways to create a sense of family and home no matter where they are
- Understanding how to create healthy boundaries with parents and siblings
- Learn stress management and mindfulness practices, including yoga.